Gizmo Office Automation provides various office automation equipment to suit your needs
and affordability. We strive to provide you with the cheapest "cost of ownership" solution.
We Specialise in:
- Colour Copiers, Scanners and Printers
- Wide format Copy, print and scan
connectivity, Web Site Design, Hosting & Maintenance, Open Source Software
Laminating Machines, Guillotine, Schredders, Projectors
Surge Protection, All Computer Accessories
Binders, Transparencies,Toners,Cartridges, Laminating Sleeves
LIGHTNING & SURGE ARRESTORS FACT
- During summer an average of seven lightning strikes occur per square kilometer per annum.
- Therefore the likelihood of sustaining damage to electronic equipment is extremely high.
- Lightning can and does strike the same place more than twice.
- The voltage surges induced by lightning are usually transmitted on electrical cable, telephone lines and antenna cables entering a building.
- These lightning surges may be generated onto the overhead electrical cables and telephone lines by direct strike to these cables form as far away as 5 - 8 km or in the case of the cables buried in the ground as far as 2km.
- Many insurance policies exclude cover for equipment by lightning unless the policy holder has approved lightning protection products installed.
Copyright © 2000,
CRUSSE TRADE ENTERPRISES CC.
Web page design: iNK DESIGNING
This page is maintained, updated and developed by Gizmo Office
Automation and Reedflute